Heritage Day Celebrations at Oliewenhuis Art Museum on Monday, 25 September 2023
Oliewenhuis Art Museum, a satellite of the National Museum in Bloemfontein, will be celebrating Heritage Day with activities for all ages. In addition to these activities we would want visitors to enjoy eats and drinks in the back garden and to offer a variety of kids’ entertainment.
We therefore call on all interested parties to apply if you can provide any of the following services: (If you offer any services/ products other than those below you are welcome to apply and we will consider your application).
- a food truck / stall selling light meals for lunch, ‘braai’ or other heritage related stalls will receive preference
- cool drinks, water and snacks
- an ice cream van to sell soft serve
- a coffee truck /stall with good coffee
- a ‘soft toy’ play area
- face painting
- any safe entertainment for children
- If your application is successful a fee of a R100 for the day will be charged.
- Please note that this is an outdoor daytime event and there are limited shade available.
- Stalls should be completely set up and functional by 8:30 and remain open until 15:00.
- Vendors must provide their own gazebos, tables, chairs and all other equipment.
- If the vendor requires electricity, this must be clearly indicated on the application form. Please provide your own extension cord, and indicate if you plan to use gas or fire for cooking.
- Vendors planning to sell alcohol must clearly indicate this on the application form.
- Vendors selling food must have a valid food license or permit for the kitchen in which the food is prepared, or a certificate to operate at this specific event (please attach the license on your application).
Please download the application form and complete. Your completed application form should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful applicants will be notified no later than Monday, 18 September 2023.
For any enquiries please contact Ester le Roux at email@example.com or call 051 011 0525 (200) / 078 968 4300.